Counselling Service “Praxis Psychosoziale Beratung “ Since 1990 psycho-social counselling services for people with HIV and AIDS
in the HIVCENTER at the Frankfurt university hospital
Klinikum der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität have been provided.
Psycho-social counselling services for patients with HIV and AIDS
or other chronic diseases include:
• Questions regarding HIV-prevention.
• HIV- and AIDS-counselling.
• Social issues and labour laws, retirement pay, etc.
• Help in situations of acute crisis.
• Psychotherapeutic support.
• Assistance with regard to coping with the disease.
• Contacts to groups and other support services.
• Support of the patient’s compliance.
• HIV and AIDS-counselling, psychotherapy, supervision for institutions, companies, counselling services, self-help organisations, etc.
• Computer aided counselling, development of concepts and professional editing of materials for your web page, setting up of online information services for patients and experts.
Data bank with more than 8,000 addresses about different topics such as AIDS, drugs, public health departments, medicine, psychotherapy, self-help groups, and so on.
Inquiries, research concerning different psycho-social topics and questions. Concept development and support with regard to public relations, publications of books and information brochures.
Planning, organisation and certification, training seminars addressing specific topics, meetings and seminars for self-help groups or groups working in the fields of social science, drug addiction-, pharmacology or health.
In collaboration with Rafaela Bielecki-Weyenberg, a certified translator and interpreter with a university degree in social work, the “Praxis Psychosoziale Beratung” offers counselling services in English and Spanish, as well as certified translations and interpreter services.
Counselling Service “Praxis Psychosoziale Beratung”
D-63071 Offenbach am Main / Germany
Telephone +49 (0)69 / 499228
Fax +49 (0)69 / 435879
Mobil: +49 (0)179 6407210